Home Health Assessment
If you or a loved one have a difficult time leaving your home or are unable to leave your home due to your health, take our quick Home Health Assessment below to find out if home health care is right for your family.
If you answer “yes” to any of the below questions it could indicate a need for home health care. Talk to your doctor about a referral to Pinnacle Senior Care for a complete assessment of medical and functional needs.If you or your loved one qualifies for home health services, a member of Pinnacle’s professional team will contact your doctor for treatment options. There is no cost for home health services for traditional Medicare beneficiaries.
Home Health Admission Questions
- Have you or your loved one started taking any new medications in the last 14 days or had recent changes made to the medications they are currently taking?
- Have you or your loved one been in the hospital in the past 3 weeks?
- Have you or your loved one experienced a worsening of a current condition such as increased shortness of breath, coughing, changes in blood pressure, increased pain, or elevated blood sugars?
- Have you or your loved one experienced a fall in the past month?
- Do you or your loved one take blood thinners which require dose changes on a frequent basis?
- Do you or your loved one experience chronic pain?
- Are you or your loved one on a medical diet?
- Do you or your loved one require a Foley catheter?
- Are you or your loved one at risk for falls due to problems with balance and /or the ability to walk or transfer?
- Do you or your loved one have a wound?
- Do you or your loved one take more than 3 medications?
- Do you or your loved have any medical concerns or the desire to be more independent at home?